SUMMIT 2011 REPORT
16 March 2012
The purpose of this report is to present the key discussion topics from the Summit, illustrating the problems Europeís cities are currently facing, as well as highlighting some of the possible solutions that were discussed by Summit participants. The report concludes by offering an analysis of some of the critical elements that will play a role in the future of successful urban development in Europeís cities, as well as offering 10 key learning principles which could form the basis for further discussion.
- Europe Quo Vadis: The Road Ahead
- Value Capture Finance: One Size Does Not Fit All
- Infrastructure Financing: Which tools Will Fill The Investment Gap?
- Site Visits
- The Sustainable City: Project Critique Zuidas
- Developers and Citizens: Building Better Cities Together
- The Municipal Debt Crisis
- Investment Opportunities in the Current Climate: A Debate Between Cities and Investors
- Conclusion and Outlook