The Urban Investment Network hosts a number of content-based seminars and networking events each year. Partners of the Network meet regularly to develop trusted relationships that deliver a high level of knowledge exchange, examining the topics most relevant to European city investment today.
For more information on our upcoming programmes and activities, or if you have any questions contact Gesine Kippenberg at email@example.com.
- 21 Nov 2012 UIN Workshop on 'Business-friendly Cities', Turin, Italy
- 25 Oct 2012 UIN-supported Conference 'City Centre Development' Glasgow, UK
- 17 Oct 2012 UIN Session ‘New Growth Agenda of Cities' at ULI Fall Meeting 2012 Denver, CO, United States
- 10 Oct 2012 UIN Roundtable on the Amsterdam Office Market, Expo Real, Munich, Germany
- 9 Oct 2012 UIN Roundtable on the 'Green Agenda of Cities and the RE Industry', Expo Real, Munich, Germany
- 29-30 May 2012, Workshop on 'Event-led Regeneration: Lessons from London 2012'
- 23-24 Nov 2011, UIN Summit, Amsterdam
About UIN Events
In addition to participating in various international property fairs, conferences and events, UIN's annual programme includes the following:
An annual, one-day gathering of over 200 leaders from the public and private sectors. Based upon a new theme each year, the Summit explores a variety of topics during keynote addresses and concurrent sessions.
The Summit is hosted by a different UIN Founding Partner City each year, and registration is open to all attendees who have an interest in European city development.
A one-day event for 70 UIN Partners and invited guests. The Partner Forum is characterised by a series interactive roundtable discussions that examine one topic in-depth.
|Workshops || |
UIN hosts 3 workshops per year, each within a different European city. Invitation-only events for up to 25 attendees, the workshops allow for open debate and discussion.
The knowledge gained from the workshops are summarised in UIN's reports.
|Roundtables || |
Held in up to 10 European cities per year, roundtables bring UIN to a local level, inviting city leaders to discuss investment priorities within their respective cities. Cities are invited to request to host these events.
UIN also facilitates private meetings and networking events for its Partners.
Past Event Attendees
In addition to bringing together Network Partners, Urban Investment Network events attract a number of leading public and private sector organisations including: